Terms & Conditions
Conditions of Use
Please read these conditions of use carefully. If you proceed to use the rutherfordretail.com site, you are agreeing to these rules. Definitions: "Products" means the products described in any order made via the rutherfordretail website. "Site" means the current live version of the rutherfordretail website as maintained on the world wide web.
- rutherfordretail.com is the online store of Rutherford Industries Ltd.
- rutherfordretail.com and its contents are designed to comply with UK laws and regulations. Rutherford Industries Ltd makes no representation that any information contained in this Site is relevant or appropriate to other locations.
- This Site offers you the option of viewing information about Rutherfordretail's products. If you choose to view this information you are accepting that Rutherfordretail is supplying this information at your individual request for information.
- Use of this Site is at your own risk. Neither Rutherford Industries Ltd nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. This includes damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment. Without limiting the foregoing everything on the Site is provided to you "as is" without any warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties so check your local laws.
- The copyright to the contents of this Site belongs to Rutherford Industries Ltd. Users may download materials for their own personal, non-commercial use, provided all copyright and other proprietary notices are kept intact. The copying, redistribution, re-posting, publication, adaptation or alteration of any part of this Site for any public or commercial purposes is prohibited without written prior permission from Rutherford Industries Ltd.
- The trademarks, logos, characters and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site are registered or unregistered trademarks of Rutherford Industries Ltd. Nothing contained in this website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right in and to the trademarks without the express written permission of Rutherford Industries Ltd. Your use of the Trademarks and contents of the Site, except as provided in these Conditions of Use, is strictly prohibited.
- Rutherford Industries Ltd will enforce their intellectual property rights in the Site and its contents to the fullest extent of the law, including seeking criminal sanctions.
- Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Rutherford Industries Ltd. The use of these images by you is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Conditions of Use or by specific permission elsewhere on the Site. Unauthorised use of images may violate copyright, trademark, privacy and/or publicity laws as well as communications regulations and statutes.
- Technical information provided on this site is for guidance only.
- Personal information voluntarily submitted to Rutherford Industries Ltd via the Site may be used by Rutherford Industries Ltd.
- Any communication or material which you transmit to Rutherford Industries Ltd through this website or otherwise via the Internet will be treated as non-confidential. Any communications and other material which you send to Rutherford Industries Ltd and shall remain the property of Rutherford Industries Ltd and may be used for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise without compensation.
- This Site may contain links to other Sites. Rutherford Industries Ltd is not responsible for the content of any other Site or for on-going review of other Sites. The inclusion of any link to such Sites does not imply endorsement by Rutherford Industries Ltd. Your linking to any other Sites is at your own risk. Hyper-linking to this Site, in any manner, may not be permitted without Rutherford Industries Ltd's written permission.
- Rutherford Industries Ltd does not represent or warrant that this, or any Site to which ours is linked, will be accessible or available on a timely basis, or that access to the same will be uninterrupted or error free.
- Rutherford Industries Ltd reserves the right to cancel orders whereby the customer address does not match the delivery address. Rutherford Industries Ltd also reserves the right to request clearance of payment prior to dispatching goods in the form of a bank transfer.
- It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught willfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. We track the electronic "fingerprints" of every order placed on rutherfordretail.com to enable us and all legitimate crime prevention and prosecution authorities to trace individual users engaging in criminal activities on our website.
- Rutherford Industries Ltd reserves the right to modify these terms at any time without prior notice. Any modification of these terms will be deemed to be effective from the date and time of posting on rutherfordretail.com
- Rutherford Industries Ltd attempts to include accurate and relevant information on this Site, but cannot undertake to encompass all such data. It assumes no responsibility for any errors or admissions in the content of the Site.
- rutherfordretail.com only sells products of the very highest quality and we are convinced that our products are the best available.
- This site, and the conditions above, are governed by the law of England and Wales. The courts would resolve any disputes arising from this site.s